COVID 19 - WHAT WE NEED YOU TO KNOW IF YOU'RE TRAINING OR VISITING US!
TNS COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are minimising the risks of COVID – 19 and would appreciate you assisting us in doing so, therefor we ask that prior to entering our facility you follow the steps mentioned below:
· Please call our reception desk on 9408 4871 and answer a few health screening questions to ensure you’re in good health.
· Upon entering our facility via the FRONT DOOR, please sanitise your hands and have your wheels wiped down with antibacterial wipes. (We can assist you with this if you do not have a carer with you or are unable to do so yourself.)
· Our receptionist will be taking your temperature, if you are not comfortable with this, please understand we cannot allow you to enter the facility as protecting our TNS family is our number one priority.
· Please record your details on the visitors register.
· Carers and/or family members WILL NOT be permitted on the gym floor and will be required to go upstairs or have the option of waiting in their car until the training session is complete. *Please note if you require a carers assistant during your training session, a TNS staff member will call them for you.
· Disposable gloves & masks are available at reception should you or your carer require one. *Please note, if you would like our staff to wear gloves or a mask during your session, please let us know!
· Multiple hand sanitising stations are available throughout the facility, please use them as often as needed!
· Should you have any concerns during your visit to TNS, please let us know IMMEDIATELY!